6 Day Implantology Hands-On Course Divided Into 2 Modules.
1st Module Starting On 17th Dec 2016
1) A potent, powerful blend of academic experience and practice exposure, the faculty at SRN Dental academy amalgamates clinical experiences of practitioners and academicians. They employ the latest teaching-techniques, making extensive use of modern technology in an in-house teaching facility. Most instructors have teaching experience in mainstream dental colleges as well as hardcore private practice.
2 ) International collaborations to underscore global credentials, SRN has collaborated with foreign academicians in the field of implantology. This collaboration is effective in deepening the knowledge and skills of our students and faculty.
3) AS TEACHER-instructors, they play the role of mentor, counselor and guide, monitoring and encouraging students to ease their journey across the steep learning curve.
4) AS CONSULTANTS, SRN faculty is associated with leading dental practices and hospitals in Raipur and other cities of Chhattisgarh, providing skilled services since last 15 years.
5) AS BUSINESS Planners & Nurturers, We support students in conceptualizing new implant practice and incubating them with the support of SRN Implant “B” Module.
6) A dedicated In-house all season temperature regulated teaching facility with state of the art audio-visual set-up ensures that courses are conducted in a proper academic environment with the entire teaching drill reversed to perfection so that you don’t miss out on even the finest details.
7) Our own dental clinic with 4 dental units installed, with a dedicated OT for audio visual relays so that you can see the whole thing without straining and standing in crammed spaces.
8) Our courses with the credo,” Learning By Doing” are seeing growing numbers of patients and participants because this HANDS-ON knowledge and experience is the biggest TAKE-AWAY we offer.
9) One-to-one tutoring, 6 mentors for a batch of max. 15 students, we ensure that every participitant gets all the attention that is required.
10) THE SRN ADVANTAGE that gives you all time access to any of your mentors so that you don’t feel lost against any challenging case.
- Prosthodontically driven treatment planning. Plan the end before you begin.
- Predictable surgical protocols and techniques.
- All about armamentarium, equipment and patient preparation.
- Recognition of an adequate impression.
- Temporary fabrication techniques.